Working closely with the Sales Manager, Operations Manager and Accounts Manager, your role will be the effective administration and communication support for the three departments.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to provide backup administration duties to our growing charter business.
- Count, bank and analyse the takings from Falmouth Visitor Information Centre.
- Provide backup support to the Charter Skipper to ensure that charter boats and staff are available when required and boats stocked appropriately.
- Stock taking and stock control.
- Pivotal role in communication for all departments.
- Administration of winter refit paperwork, including purchase orders and timesheets.
- As and when required, analyse revenue data and compile Excel reports to aid the Accounts Manager in producing monthly revenue reports across the different services.
- Support to the Sales Manager and Accounts Manager is likely to take place predominantly in the summer operating season and the majority of support to the Operations Manager is likely to take place in the winter refit season.
In order to apply for this position, please send your C.V along with a covering letter detailing your skills and experience relevant to this position to the following address :-
Cornwall Ferries Ltd, 2 Ferry Cottages, Feock, Truro, Cornwall TR3 6QJ
For further enquiries, please email email@example.com or call 01872 861910
Further information about what we do can be found at www.falriver.co.uk
Closing date for applications is 31st January 2014
Appointment start date Monday 3rd March 2014
Please note that we will take up references and will require a reference from your most recent/current and previous employer. Your permission will be gained before contacting your current employer.