Head across the water and enjoy some fabulous days out if you're based in St Mawes or on the Roseland.
Grab yourself a Fal Mussel Card and head out on a great day trip.
Here are some of our suggestions for a great day out. If you need more information or some more ideas please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- Hop on the St Mawes Ferry which will take you on a pleasant 20 minute ride across the bay to Falmouth. Once in the town make your way to Events Square where you'll find the National Maritime Museum. Break the day up by enjoying a hearty portion of fish and chips.
- Paddle Power! Hire a kayak from St Mawes and spend the day enjoying life on the water. Take a picnic with you and stop off at a beach that's only accesible by water or paddle to a waterside pub.
- Explore the Roseland. Jump aboard the Place Ferry and walk the world-famous south west coast path to Portscatho. Stop off for lunch before cutting across country to St Just. Explore this famous church before walking back to St Mawes.
- Take an Enterprise Boat to the heart of Cornwall and explore the city of Truro.
- Book yourself on an Orca Sea Safari! Head to Falmouth on the ferry before taking an amazing wildlife watching tour with Orca.