Truro is the a great base for enjoying the great days out in Cornwall.
Grab yourself a Fal Mussel Card and head out on a great day trip.
Here are some of our suggestions for a great day out. If you need more information or some more ideas please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- Catch an Enterprise Boat to Falmouth. Explore the historic Pendennis Castle before walking down to Gylly Beach Cafe for a bite to eat, a cup of tea or an ice cream (or all three!).
- Enterprise Boats will also take you to St Mawes where you can visit the hidden delight that is Lamorran Garden. Don't forget to pick up some cake from Cafe Chandlers on the quay.
- Visit Trelissick Gardens on the banks of the Fal River. Enjoy woodland walks and great views.
- Take a boat to Smuggler's Cottage where you can have a cup of the only tea grown in the UK. A short walk will bring you to the world-famous King Harry Ferry. Let the chains take the strain and take a ride across the river.
- Ride along the Maritime Line and get off at Falmouth Town. Head down to Events Square where you'll find the National Maritime Museum Cornwall, Rick Stein's Fish & Chips ,Deli and Orca Sea Safaris. Do all three in one day and we'll give you a prize.