St Mawes Ferry
Get discounted travel on the St Mawes Ferry when you make a group booking with 10 or more people.
From school groups to coach tours, walking trips to garden goers, we have groups of all shapes and sizes using our services.
Our cruises and trips sail through deep-sided wooded valleys passing riverside gardens, historic houses, ocean-going ships laid up at anchor, the Tudor castles of Falmouth and St Mawes, St Anthony’s lighthouse and Falmouth harbour, the third deepest natural harbour in the world and its busy docks.
We often encounter basking sharks, dolphins, seals and rare sea birds along the way too.
We operate a fleet of eight classic wooden vessels that can land at Falmouth, Truro, Malpas, Trelissick Gardens and St Mawes.
Aboard our fleet your groups will get:
• A unique day out on the river
• Immaculately maintained and fully licensed vessels
• Experienced and MCA certified crew
• Refreshments and toilets on board
• Unique and interesting commentary
• Heated undercover area and top deck viewing platform
• Multiple access points along the Fal River with convenient coach drop off points
We have great offers for coach tours which include itinerary planning, easy booking and free parking in Falmouth.
Call us today to arrange your group booking. You'll save money and enjoy the best cruise around.
For more information please contact us on 01326 741194 or e-mail email@example.com.