Not sure what to get someone special this Christmas? Don't panic! We have put together a selection of things you could get someone from Fal River Cornwall.
Shopping for someone at Christmas isn't always easy, crowded shops, stuck for inspiration or out of stock.
Don't panic! - We have a selection of gifts you could give someone special this Christmas from Fal River Cornwall.
Gift Vouchers from The Greenbank Hotel
- Cream Tea for 2 - £12.95
- Afternoon Tea for 2 - £17.95
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for 2 - £26.95-34.95
- Sunday Lunch for 2 (3 courses) - £40
- Snoozy Boozy Sunday Lunch (3 courses for 4 people and 2 bottles of wine) - £80
- Dinner for 2 - £70
- Overnight Stay for 2 - from £145
To grab one of these fantastic vouchers, head to www.greenbank-hotel.co.uk or call 01326 312440.
Festive Christmas Hampers from Picnic Cornwall
- A Cornish Christmas Carol Hamper - £95
- A Cornish Christmas Celebration - £215
- A Cornish Tail Wagging Treat - £28
- Boxing Day Hamper - £26
- Christmas for Tea Lovers - £30
- Christmas in a Teacup - £23
- Cornish Beers at Christmas - £33
- Cornish Chocolate Stocking Fillers - £24
- Cornish Christmas Collection £28
- Cornish Christmas Indulgence - £58
- Cornish Christmas Wines - £66
- Cornish Coffee Lover - £28
- Cornish Espresso Lover - £33
- Gold Frankincense & Myrrh Truffles - £16
- The Cornish Fireside Hamper - £64
- The Great Cornish Food Book - £20
- Picnic Hamper Set - £62
To get your hands on one of these fantastic hampers, head over to www.picniccornwall.co.uk - here's a hint: Enter Coupon Code: XMASHAMPERS for FREE delivery.
Paintings from John Dyer, Ted Dyer & Joanne Short
A special collection of new paintings which will include works from Paris and Cornwall
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to acquire a painting from a new series of work of Paris by the celebrated artists John Dyer and Joanne Short. The paintings capture the magic and romance of Paris on sunny days, of holiday fun and moonlit evenings under The Eiffel Tower, bike rides, model boats, romantic strolls, interiors of plush fabrics and colourful flowers in patterned vases. All a delight to the eye and creating glimpse of life in this beautiful French City of delights. Anyone who has visited this extraordinary city will be transported back to its beauty and magic within seconds of seeing these sumptuous paintings.
In addition to this there is a stunning set of tempting Cornish paintings capturing the sunshine and holiday spirit we were all lucky enough to enjoy with the sunshine of this years glorious summer. The heat and light of a sparkling St Ives, the calm splendour of St Mawes, fun and colourful Porthleven and the endless sunshine of Tresco. Each painting is a beautiful memory of the Cornish holiday fun we all love so much.
To find out more and see the fantastic selection please visit www.johndyergallery.co.uk.