Discover the unspoilt beauty of the Helford River on our new luxury vessel 'Moyana'.
All through September we are running unique cruises down to the Helford River from Falmouth's Prince of Wales Pier.
Along the way you will pass the bustling Falmouth harbour, see the seals soaking up the sun on Black Rock, the dominating Pendennis Castle and head into Falmouth bay where a short voyage will see you arrive at the mouth of the beautiful Helford River.
The Helford River is an area of outstanding natural beauty and its easy to see why, the river is nestled amongst gorgeous woodland and rolling hills.
As you cruise up the river our friendly skipper will provide a commentary and our crew will provide free tea and coffee.
The cruise is on our luxury vessel 'Moyana' which underwent an extensive refit last winter. She is a gorgeous craft and the perfect place to enjoy a proper Cornish boat trip.
- 4th Sep - Wednesday - 1115 & 1415
- 5th Sep - Thursday - 1415
- 6th Sep - Friday - 1415
- 7th Sep - Saturday - 1115 & 1415
- 8th Sep - Sunday - 1115 & 1415
- 9th Sep - Monday - 1115 & 1415
- 10th Sep - Tuesday - 1115
- 12th Sep - Thursday - 1115 & 1415
- 13th Sep - Friday - 1415
- 14th Sep - Saturday - 1115
- 16th Sep - Monday - 1115 & 1415
- 17th Sep - Tuesday - 1115
- 18th Sep - Wednesday - 1115 & 1415
- 19th Sep - Thursday - 1115 & 1415
- 20th Sep - Friday - 1115 & 1415
- 21st Sep - Saturday - 1115
- 22nd Sep - Sunday - 1415
- 23rd Sep - Monday - 1115 & 1415
- 24th Sep - Tuesday - 1115 & 1415
- 25th Sep - Wednesday - 1115 & 1415
- 26th Sep - Thursday - 1115 & 1415
- 27th Sep - Friday - 1415
- 28th Sep - Saturday - 1115
- 29th Sep - Sunday - 1115 & 1415
- 30th Sep - Monday - 1115 & 1415
Cruises last approx 2.5 hours.
Prices & Tickets
Tickets are available online, at our tickets offices and the Fal River visitor information centre.
- Adult - £7.00
- Child - £5.00
- Family - £19.00
All sailings are subject to weather and circumstance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.