‘Living Landscape’ is the title of our new photo competition – the winning pictures will be used to illustrate the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty Management Plan which outlines how we will look after our protected landscapes over the next five years.
How to enter
- You may submit up to three photos.
- You may interpret the title ‘Living Landscape’ in any way you see fit as long as it relates to the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- All photographs must be in full colour and a minimum resolution of 2480 x 3508 pixels (most cameras over 2Mp will provide this). See rules for file size.
- Send your images by email to: email@example.com by the closing date of 30th September 2010.
- Include your name and city/town/village of residence. Your e-mail address will be retained to confirm your entry and to contact you if you win. It will not be used for any other purpose or passed on to any third party.
- Include a caption for each photo including where it was taken (if possible include the grid reference as well as the place name) and how it relates to the theme.
- Tell us where you found out about the competition, e.g. mycornwall magazine, the Royal Cornwall Show, the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty website, poster or word of mouth.
- Include your date of birth if 18 or under
- By entering you agree to the conditions set out in the competition rules.
- Prizes will include a vintage motor launch trip for four people around the Carrick Roads, a glider trip to take aerial and local Cornish produce, among others.
details and competition rules can be found on the Cornwall Area of Outstanding
Natural Beauty web site www.cornwall-aonb.gov.uk
- You can enter up to 3 photos.
- The photos must be taken in, from, or include, the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- All photographs must be your own work, and you must legally hold the copyright to them.
- To prevent our email system from rejecting your entry, the email size may be no larger than 10 Megabytes but no smaller than 2MB. If it is larger than this then please send images separately or send your entry on a disc to our address (see website – www.cornwall-aonb.gov.uk).
- You may not make digital enhancements to your photos other than cropping.
- At our discretion, all suitable entries received will be displayed on the website, along with their caption, and the photographers name and town.
- We will make no claims on your copyright.
- You give your permission for the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and My Cornwall magazine to publish your photos on our websites and to use without charge to promote the competition and the AONB in publicity material such as displays, leaflets, magazine and newspaper articles (produced by third parties) cards, calendars and other forms of publicity at our discretion. If your photo is used in this way you will be credited as the photographer.
- If the people in your photo are recognisable, you must obtain their permission for the pictures to be entered into the competition and used for promotional purposes.
- All entries must be received by midnight on the 30th September 2010.
- Judges will be members of the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty Partnership or from My Cornwall magazine and their decisions are final.