From 11 March
St Mawes is about to get its first Chinese Takeaway delivery service courtesy of St Mawes Mini Cruises & Water Taxi.
St Mawes Mini Cruises & Water Taxi have linked up with The Rising Dragon in Falmouth to offer freshly cooked Chinese Takeaway meals delivered directly to St Mawes Quay.
Every Wednesday evening from March 23rd through to the end of October 2016 orders can be taken before 5.30pm.
How it works
- Choose your dishes from the menu: www.risingdragontakeaway.co.uk, or pick-up a copy from St Mawes Mini Crusies & Water Taxi in St. Mawes.
- Call The Rising Dragon on 01326 313120, before 5.30pm on Wednesday (they open at 4.30pm everyday). Confirm your name, telephone number, total cost, and state that the order is for Wednesday evening in St. Mawes.
- Call, or visit, St Mawes Mini Cruises & Water Taxi to book your order for collection. State your name, telephone number and order total. We will inform you of the delivery charge due.
- You must pay in full (including delivery charge) in cash by 6.30pm on Wednesday, on St. Mawes Quay. We will then leave; you can have a drink, and deliver all orders back to the quay by 7.30pm.
- £5.00 for orders up to £25.00
- £10.00 for orders over £25.00
- £15.00 for orders over £50.00
- £20.00 for orders over £75.00
A minimum of three orders will be required.
All monies must be paid in advance.
Orders transported by boat in insulated food carriers.
April to October inc. weather permitting. Full refund if we need to cancel.
For more information, visit stmaweskayaks.co.uk.