Stay with us for Christmas, New Year or the ‘Twixmas’ days in between and be assured that a warm Cornish Christmas welcome awaits you or if you can’t decide and would like to join us for it all.
Christmas Breaks & Programme
Sit back, let us fill up your glass and welcome you to Christmas at St Michael's.
It's a time when the hotel comes alive with the spirit and sparkle of Christmas. A time when you can wrap up warm for walks across the beach, indulge in deeply relaxing spa treatments and enjoy fabulous food or put your feet up for hours and feel good again.
Festive highlights include:
Monday 23rd December
- A welcome Champagne Cornish Cream tea
- The Best of Cornwall Buffet Dinner – a 4-course dinner showcasing the finest locally sourced meats, charcuterie and seafood
- Traditional Cornish Breakfast with Bloody Mary's
- Traditional Dock's choir – catch the choir on the Moor at 1pm on the Moor; last minute shopping or pre-book a spa treatment
- Mulled Wine Evening Reception
- Traditional Christmas Carols with a local Cornish Brass Band and song sheets for everyone to join in!
- Christmas Eve Dinner specially selected by our Head Chef
- Midnight Mass – details of our local churches are available at Reception.
- Bucks Fizz Breakfast
- Christmas Day lunch
- Queen's speech
- Tea and Christmas cake
- The Big St Michael's Family Christmas Quiz
- Sumptuous Dressed Buffet Dinner
- Live evening entertainment
- Traditional Boxing Day Brunch
- Treasure Hunt
- Christmas Pantomime – at The Hall for Cornwall in Truro. Pre-reserve tickets at a small supplement when you book your Christmas break
- A Night at the Races – pre-dinner canapes, 6 course Taster menu followed by the races
- Bon-voyage breakfast – or stay a little longer and take advantage of our special Twixmas rates below!