The festive season is lively and traditional at The Hotel Tresanton, find out why...
On Christmas Eve we arrange carols and champagne.
After dinner a car is available to take guests to Midnight Mass at the church in St Just. On return hot cocoa is served before bed.
During the night, elves visit each door with stockings for all.
On Christmas Day, a roaring fire welcomes guests before lunch. Our cinema shows the Queen’s speech at 3pm while the sitting room table groans under the weight of Stilton, mince pies, panettone and clementines.
We usually receive a visit by the real Father Christmas…
A light menu is available on Christmas Day evening.
Boxing Day is spent quietly with a quiz and a movie in the cinema.
- 23rd December 2013 to 2nd January 2014
- Seaview double rooms and Junior Suites at £340
- Family suites from £490
- Master Suite at £550
Christmas lunch is £88 per person and includes a Christmas bellini, three course lunch, ginger tea and mince pies, Stilton and a present from Father Christmas.
- Langoustine tails, crab, beetroot, pomegranate.
- Bronze turkey, chipolatas, streaky bacon, roast root vegetables, potatoes and sprouts.
- Roast apple terrine, pain d’épice, tutti frutti ice cream.