The Fal Mussel Card SCHOOL
The Fal Mussel Card SCHOOL is a travel card for Truro School bus travel between Truro Rail Station - Truro.
The card is a pre-paid for travel pass loaded with journeys based on a fee ranging from £1.10-£1.30 a journey depending which card you buy.
How it works...
- Pick the amount of journeys you would like to add to your card.
- Order it online. IMPORTANT: Make sure you put the student name and not the parent/guardian name when ordering.
- Pick up the card at the bus or at the school reception, please allow 3 working days for it to arrive.
- Start travelling on the bus, a journey is deducted from the card everytime you travel to/from school on the bus.
- We are able to monitor use so if a card is lost or stolen we can block the card and give you a new card with your credit reloaded (note a £5 admin charge for doing this)
How it works
1. Pick the amount of journeys you would like to add to your card
You can pick either 30 journeys, 60 journeys (one term, mornings only) or 120 journeys (one term, morning and afternoon journeys). 30 journeys costs £39. 60 journeys costs £72 and 120 journeys costs £132. Don't worry if you have some left over, they will carry on to the next term/year.
2. Order it online
Head to our secure payment portal where you can place your order for the card. Be sure to fill out all of the details fully and correctly. IMPORTANT: Make sure you put the student name and not the parent/guardian.
3. Pick up the card on the bus or at the School Reception
Once you have placed your order, we will process it and get the card to the bus or to the school reception (if not collected on the bus) for collection within 3 working days.
4. Start bus travel
Once the card has been collected, the student can start using the bus with the card and 1 journey will be deducted each time the bus is used. When the student is running low on journeys, the driver will give the student a little card to remind them to order a new card.