Black Coffee at Hall for Cornwall, Truro. Time 7:30PM. Tickets: £13.50 - £31.
Robert Powell is the new Poirot.
A quintessential English country estate is thrown into chaos following the murder of eccentric inventor Sir Claud Amory, and the theft of his new earth shattering formula.
Arriving at the estate just moments too late, one man immediately senses a potent brew of despair, treachery, and deception amid the estate's occupants. That man is Hercule Poirot.
In the first play ever written by Agatha Christie we are introduced to a character who went onto become the most famous detective of all time and the only fictional character ever to receive a full-page obituary in the New York Times
- Monday, 14th April 2014 - 19:30
- Tuesday, 15th April 2014 - 19:30
- Wednesday, 16th April 2014 - 19:30
- Thursday, 17th April 2014 - 14:30
- Thursday, 17th April 2014 - 19:30
- Friday, 18th April 2014 - 19:30
- Saturday, 19th April 2014 - 14:30
- Saturday, 19th April 2014 - 19:30
Mon - Thu 7.30pm £14.50 - £29.50
Thu & Sat 2.30pm £13.50 - £20.50
Fri & Sat 7.30pm £16.50 - £31