On our dinner party course is focused on the delivery of stunning plates of food as effortlessly as possible.
The course covers canapés, starters, mains and desserts. We aim to give you the skills to deliver amazing food whilst still having the time to enjoy entertaining your guests.
The course includes five demonstrations and three practical sessions. All food and drink is provided including a glass of Prosecco mid-morning and wine with lunch.
Tutor: George Pascoe – Philleigh Way Head Tutor
- Duck, pistachio and mint terrine
- Hot smoked mackerel with celeriac remoulade and pickled vegetables
- Braised ox-cheek with crispy ox-tail balls and glazed carrots
- Haddock with turned saffron potatoes and warm tartar sauce
- Salt hake, pearl barley risotto, parmesan crisps and salsa verde
- Crème brûlée with lemon shortbread
- Chocolate fondant
- Pan frying
- Filo pastry work
- Filleting fish
- Deep frying
- Turning vegetables
- Chocolate work
Age suitability: 16+ or 13+ if accompanied by a paying adult.