There's spooky goings on during the Ocotber Half Term at the Eden Project with Halloweden - Eden's special take on Halloween.
27 Oct – 4 Nov
During October half term, as well as ice skating, you’ll discover all sorts of eerie and ghoulish goings-on at Eden as we celebrate Halloween!
Look out for our Wishcraft tent where you can take part in all sorts of Halloween activities, from concocting positive potions to getting measured for your very own wand!
We’ve got spooky story-telling every day in the Mediterranean Biome, and don’t forget we’ll be open late for the ever-popular Little Monsters’ Ball on 30 and 31 October, this year included in your admission.
Acitivities on offer include:
- Positive potion workshops: make a special potion to keep somewhere safe or give to someone you love.
- Wanderful wands: meet the Wand Tailor who will help you find the perfect wand, then add some magical decorations!
- Protection charms: create something special to protect you on your journeys.
- Storytelling: dare to listen to some dark tales?
- Pumpkin carving demonstrations: watch our experts create magical designs.
- Face painting: get into the spirit of Halloween with a fun face design. Price: £3 each
Little Monsters’ Ball
30 and 31 October
The Little Monsters’ Ball is back, and this year it’s included in your admission! Come in Halloween fancy dress for an evening of fang-tastic fun for all the family, with a bone-shaking disco and lots of spooky activities for your little terrors!
Eden Project’s magical ice rink opens for the winter! Come and have a go on our beautiful wintry rink.