Celebrate the harvest season at Cornwall's world famous Eden Project with live demos by top chefs, talks by food and drink experts, live music and more
This Harvest season, join the Eden Project to celebrate food, wine, beer and cider.
The Harvest Food Festival, promises to be one of the most memorable food festivals in Cornwall. Over the nine days there will be food, drink, dance and merriment.
Explore the stories behind everything from olives and wine to bread and beer with demos, talks and tastings, together with live music and hands-on activities.
If you’re feeling energetic, have a go at grape treading, apple-pressing, flour-milling and even making delicious pain au chocolat!
If you’d rather take it easy, why not relax with a tasting plate of anti-pasti, beer or wine in our Med Biome café or watch the pros in our Demo Kitchen.
With storytelling and lots of fun-filled activities for kids at the weekends, we’ve something for everyone.
- Monica Galetti, tutor on Masterchef and Michel Roux Jnr’s second in command (Sun 9 Sep)
- James Wong, author and TV horticulturist from BBC2's Grow Your Own Drugs (Sat 15 Sep)
- Paul Ainsworth of Number 6 in Padstow and contestant in BBC2's Great British Menu (Tues 11 Sep)
- Mat Follas, Masterchef 2009 winner (Wed 12 Sep)
- Andy Appleton, Head Chef, and Gordon Lawrence, Head Sommelier at Fifteen Cornwall (13 Sep)
- Michael Smith, Head Chef at Porthminster Beach Cafe, St Ives (14 Sep)
- Peter Richards, wine expert from BBC's Saturday Kitchen (10 Sep)
- Sophie Atherton, top beer sommelier and Guardian journalist (10 Sep)