Sponsor a Walk
Please contact us on the details below if your interested in sponsoring a walk.
01326 376273 / email@example.com
Sponsor and support a walk during the Festival
If you're a business or organisation that loves walking then sponsoring a walk during the Fal River Autumn Walking Festival is the perfect match for you.
Encompassing the Fal River and stretching from the Roseland to Helford, the walks will encounter historical points of interest, meander along coast paths, pass through areas of outstanding natural beauty and world heritage sites.
They will immerse our walkers in flora and fauna, birds and wildlife and our guides will share their knowledge and experience of the area. There will be something for everyone - not least of all our four legged friends!
We will be promoting the event in the lead up to the festival with banners, press releases, social media and a whole range of other tools.
As such, this fantastic celebration of walking in this picturesque area is the perfect vehicle for sponsorship due to its widespread appeal.
10k programmes will be printed and distributed around the area, as well as placed in accommodation providers.
Hundreds of people will take part and there is a wide range of ways to benefit from the festival’s excellent appeal. Raising your organisation’s profile has never been so effective!
See below for all the details and benefits of sponsoring a walk during the Festival.
You can sponsor both our self-guided and guided walks.
Walk sponsorship means your business name and logo will appear with the walk in the programme and on the website.
For example, the 'Creeks & Castles Walk sponsored by ABC Solutions.' With a quarter page ad directly opposite or under the walk, the guided walks will cost £110 (plus VAT) to sponsor; whilst the self-guided walks will have a half page ad and will cost £135 (plus VAT).
Sponsoring a walk enables an organisation to benefit from a high profile and a wide range of branding and hospitality including:
- Inclusion in 10k programmes
- sponsored by company name” included under the title of the walk
- Logo under title
- Logo and link on the website sponsors’ page
- Logo and link on website walk page
- Inclusion on the programme thank you page with logo
- Logo on the 5 banners around the region (Falmouth Park & Float, King Harry Ferry, A39, 2 elsewhere)
- Logo on the 500 posters around region
- Invite to the launch event including the ferry, a short walk and a cream tea or pasty (2 tickets)
- Mention on the Facebook account
- Mention on the Twitter account
Add a voucher
Add £25 to any of these packages to include a voucher or a special offer on the website and in the programme.
The 10,000 programmes given to walkers & distributed around the region also provide an ideal opportunity for businesses to target customers through a special offer using a voucher.
We will also put these special offers on our website before the event so that those thinking of taking part can use them whilst planning their stay.
- A voucher costs £25 to put into the programme (we will design it for you)
- It must be a “reasonable offer” and we can discuss this with you
Suggestion: Walkers Lunch Deal - Pint & a bowl of Soup for £5