We use cookies to make your experience better and to help us monitor and improve our website. If your are happy for us to do this, please click the "accept cookies" button. You can find more about the cookies we use, and change your preferences at anytime, on our Privacy Policy page.

St Mawes Ferry: All Sailings Cancelled 13th October 2018

13 October

Due to the forecast adverse sea conditions and associated bad weather from Storm Callum, all sailings on the St Mawes Ferry on Saturday 13th October 2018 have been cancelled.