Why is the Fal River a perfect holiday location?
The Fal River is Cornwall’s most popular visitor destination. This beautiful river runs through an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty stretching from Truro to Falmouth and encompassing the unspoilt beauty of the Roseland Peninsula.
One of Cornwall’s must-see destinations, the Fal River is enjoyed by more than two million people a year and offers something for everyone, whether visiting for a day or a week.
We love it here and we know you will too. We’ve done our research and we know there are very few other places in the world that can match the offering we have here on the Fal.
Nestled among world-class scenery we have:
- Two castles
- 26 beaches
- 150 miles of unspoilt walks
- Eight sub-tropical gardens
- Six traffic-free cycle routes
- The National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- The world’s third largest natural harbour
- Wildlife sea safaris and dolphin watching trips
- A watersports playground
- An award-winning sustainable transport network
- World renowned, locally sourced, freshly prepared food
- And much, much more!
Everything you need is right here and to make life easier for you we’ve gone out and found the best bits. We’ve hand-picked a selection of organisations who we recommend whole-heartedly.
We’re here to help, make life easier for you and take the stress out of planning your holiday.
Fal River Cornwall. Simply Wonderful.