Fal Mussel Card
Fal Mussel Card School
The Fal Mussel Card School is a travel card for Truro School bus travel between Truro Rail Station - Truro.
The card is a pre-paid for travel pass for students only at Truro School. It gets loaded with journeys based on a fee ranging from £1.20-£1.40 a journey depending which top up amount you choose.
1. Pick the amount of journeys you would like to add to your card.
2. Order it online. IMPORTANT: Make sure you put the student name and not the parent/guardian name when ordering.
3. Pick up the card at the bus or at the school reception, please allow 3 working days for it to arrive.
4. Start travelling on the bus, a journey is deducted from the card everytime you travel to/from school on the bus.
5. We are able to monitor use so if a card is lost or stolen we can block the card and give you a new card with your credit reloaded (note a £5 admin charge for doing this)
Latest Tweet @FalRiver
How it works - detailed
1. Pick the amount of journeys you would like to add to your card - You can pick either 30 journeys, 60 journeys (one term, mornings only) or 120 journeys (one term, morning and afternoon journeys). 30 journeys costs £42. 60 journeys costs £78 and 120 journeys costs £144. Don't worry if you have some left over, they will carry on to the next term/year.
2. Order it online - Head to our secure payment portal where you can place your order for the card. Be sure to fill out all of the details fully and correctly. IMPORTANT: Make sure you put the student name and not the parent/guardian.
3. Pick up the card on the bus or at the School Reception - Once you have placed your order, we will process it and get the card to the bus or to the school reception (if not collected on the bus) for collection within 3 working days.
4. Start bus travel - Once the card has been collected, the student can start using the bus with the card and 1 journey will be deducted each time the bus is used. When the student is running low on journeys, the driver will give the student a little card to remind them to order a new card.
Still got a question? No problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01872 861917.
Departing Truro Rail Station (morning)
08:35 & 08:40
These buses meet trains from Falmouth, Plymouth and Penzance.
Departing St Clement Hill (afternoon)
This bus meet trains at the station departing for: Falmouth, Plymouth and Penzance.
How do I get a card?
Simply click here where you can select the amount of journeys you need on the card and complete the online transaction.
I've ordered a card, when will it come?
Thanks for ordering, your card will be delivered direct to the bus or to the school reception for collection within 5 working days for collection.
What do I do if my child runs out of journeys?
Our staff will let the child know when they are running low and give them a small card reminding them they need more, simply click here and purchase another journey bundle. A new card will be sent to recpetion within 5 working days for collection. Please hand back in your old card at reception or on the bus when it runs out.
What do I do with my old card?
So your card has run out of journeys, please hand it back to reception or to the bus driver and we can recycle it.
What if the card is lost or stolen?
No problems, just report it to us on 01872 861917 and we can cancel the card and issue you a new one for an admin fee of £5. Please allow two working days for the new card to be dispatched.
Do I need to upload a photo?
No you don't!