Venue of the Month: Hotel Tresanton
14 April 2017
Best for.... An elegant waterside celebration
Interiors: Simple, stylish, stripped back and with a nod to the nautical, Tresanton is utterly iconic. Muted colours, wooden floors, roaring open fires and an abundance of fresh flowers, everything is centred around that magnificent view.
The Romance Factor: It doesn't get much more romantic than St Mawes and Tresanton is the piece de resistance in the heart of the village. With private balconies overlooking the sea and a cosy lounge. Make sure you check out The Nook, the private sea front terrace for the last word in romance.
The Ceremony: Tie the knot in The Cinema or The Bar Lounge, there's even a smaller lounge with an open fire available just for two for those looking for a romantic runaway wedding.
Food & Drink: Dine inside in the relaxed restaurant with mosaic tiled floor or outside on the terrace with the fragrant scent of lavender. Tresanton has a reputation for food and promises a feast you won't forget!
- The incredible views from the sea view terrace
- The open fires and relaxing ambience
- Being able to hold an intimate wedding or take over the entire hotel for exclusive use
- The secluded Nook terrace for an informal barbeque celebration or a relaxed sit down meal
- A choice of places to tie the knot including the nearby romantic 14th century church in St Just in Roseland for those who choose a church wedding
Top Knot Tip: Check out Pinuccia, the magnificent 8 foot classic yacht. Built in the 1930s, she's as glamorous as would be expected. An afternoon on the yacht with a picnic and a bottle of crisp white wine is the perfect newlywed treat the day after the wedding!
Find out more about weddings at Hotel Tresanton