Easter in Cornwall at Budock Vean
25 March - 28 March 2016
Enjoy an Easter holiday in Cornwall with family and friends at our hotel near Falmouth on the banks of the Helford River.
Easter in Cornwall is a special time when Spring flowers are in abundance and the warm climate makes it a great place to take a walk and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Why not join the locals as they hand-pick shellfish from the Helford River bed on Good Friday, locally known as 'trigging'.
Whatever you choose to do you can be sure to escape the hustle and bustle at the Budock Vean.
Friday 25th to Monday 28th March 2016
The 3 night Easter break
- Standard room - £336 per person
- Superior room - £375 per person
- Signature room - £405 per person
Price per person includes
- Three nights accommodation
- Welcome Champagne reception
- Four course dinner and coffee each evening
- Full English breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea on 3 days
- Local guided walk
- Childrens' Easter Egg hunt around the garden
- Golf competition and prizes
- Easter team quiz
- Scone making with the kitchen team
- Unlimited use of golf and leisure facilities
Easter breaks are subject to a minimum three night stay. Terms and conditions apply.