Dinner Party Course at Philleigh Way Cookery School
12 April 2017, 25 October 2017 & 25 February 2017
The Philleigh Way's dinner party course is focused on the delivery of stunning plates of food as effortlessly as possible.
The course covers canapés, starters, mains and desserts. We aim to give you the skills to deliver amazing food whilst still having the time to enjoy entertaining your guests.
The course includes five demonstrations and three practical sessions. All food and drink is provided including a glass of Prosecco mid-morning and wine with lunch.
Tutor: George Pascoe – Philleigh Way Head Tutor
- Beef tartare filo canapes
- Blue cheese, Parma ham, fig canapes
- Confit duck, walnut, poached pear, rocket, mustard dressing salad
- Smoked salmon, crispy poached egg, spinach
- Mozzarella and basil stuffed chicken breast
- Pan fried mackerel, pancetta and sweetcorn chowder, braised fennel
- Chocolate fondant, mascapone, berry collis
- Pan frying
- Filo pastry work
- Filleting fish
- Deep frying
- Chocolate work
Age suitability: 16+ or 13+ if accompanied by a paying adult.
Find out more...