Festive Lunches at The Alverton
4 December 2020, 7 December - 11 December 2020 & 14 December - 18 December 2020
Unforgettable festive cuisine is on the menu this Christmas at The Alverton.
Gather your friends, family and colleagues for a jolly celebration at The Alverton. Our festive lunches are the perfect way to toast to the yuletide season with loved ones.
If you’re looking for a Christmas menu in Cornwall that’s full of flavour and festive flair, join us this December. Every plate, bowl and board that leaves our kitchen is a treat for the eyes and the taste buds, and festive food is no exception!
Tuck into our chef’s fantastic three-course menu bursting with wonderful winter flavours and inventive twists on much-loved Christmas traditions, for just £26 per person.
Festive Lunch Menu
- Parsnip, thyme and apple soup (VG)
- Duck and chicken liver parfait, spiced orange chutney, pumpkin seed toast
- Smoked salmon parcel, prawns, brown crab, tartare pickles, lemon, dill
Served with seasonal roasted root vegetables, fresh greens and sprouts
- Individual roast turkey crown, smoked bacon, cranberry sage stuffing, pigs in blankets, roast thyme and garlic roast potatoes, traditional roast gravy
- Roasted root vegetable and beetroot lattice, thyme and garlic roast potatoes, traditional roast red wine vegetable jus (VG)
- Poached fillet of hake, smoked bacon and pearl barley risotto, spinach lemon salsa verde
- Festive Christmas pudding, warm mulled berry compote, brandy cream (VG available)
- Cinnamon and orange layer cake, gingerbread crumb, clotted cream (V)
- Rum and raisin crème brûlée, white chocolate chip shortbread (V)
Can’t fit in three courses?
We’re all about generosity at Christmas. With our festive lunch offer you can indulge in two courses of our chefs’ yuletide-inspired dishes for just £18 per person. Available Mondays to Fridays, choose either a starter and main, or a main and dessert. Click here to see the menu.