Festive Lunches at The Greenbank
3 December - 23 December
Twinkling lights, festive cocktails and scrumptious food – The Greenbank is bursting with yuletide cheer at Christmas! We’re all about embracing the season to be jolly with a little sprinkle of magic in every corner. Eat, drink and be merry with tasty twists on traditional Christmas dishes, delightful sweet treats and toasty tipples.
The Greenbank is ready to host your yuletide celebrations with festive lunches and evenings. Our chefs will be roasting the turkey, peeling the potatoes and perfecting the Christmas pudding so all you have to worry about is pulling the crackers, sipping festive cocktails and getting dressed up. Join us for cosy group catch-ups in the Water’s Edge – festive lunches are £25 per person for 3 courses or £19 per person for 3 courses.
Please note, to comply with current government legislation, you will be able to book a maximum of six people.
Our festive menu with all the trimmings is served throughout December during lunch times in the Water’s Edge restaurant.
Gaze across Falmouth’s scenic harbour and sample unforgettable Cornish cuisine lovingly prepared by our Head Chef Bobby Southworth and his talented team. Every plate, bowl and board that leaves our kitchen is full of flavour, creative flair and top quality ingredients, and festive food is no exception!
- Sweet potato and parsnip soup, toasted coconut, chilli and coriander Vg
- Chicken liver parfait, apple and cider chutney, crisp toasts
- Tian of smoked seafoods, tartare pickles, lemon, dill
- Heritage tomatoes, bocconcini, pesto, pine nuts, focaccia croutons
Served with seasonal roasted root vegetables, fresh greens and sprouts
- Individual roast turkey crown, smoked bacon, cranberry sage stuffing, pigs in blankets, roast thyme and garlic roast potatoes, traditional roast gravy
- Roasted butternut and kale tart, new potatoes and beetroot, toasted seeds, rosemary jus Vg
- Grilled fillet of hake, chorizo baked new potatoes, spinach basil salsa verde
- Slow cooked game pie, shortcrust pastry, creamed mash potato, honey roast parsnips, stout gravy
- Festive Christmas pudding, warm mulled berry compote, brandy cream Vg available
- Baked white chocolate cheesecake, chocolate crumb, warm rum and raisin sauce V
- Gingerbread crème brûlée, clotted cream vanilla shortbread V
- Cheese plate; local cheddar, brie and blue cheeses, biscuits, grapes, chutney (+£5 supplement per person)