Festive Evenings at The Greenbank
4 December - 5 December, 11 December - 12 December & 18 December - 19 December
Celebrate in true style with unforgettable food and drink that’ll guarantee a holly jolly Christmas. If there was ever a year to let your hair down and indulge in some well-deserved festivities, 2020 would be the one. From tables of two to six people, we’d love to see you this December.
Our festive menu with all the trimmings is served throughout December during lunch times in the Water’s Edge restaurant and at our festive evenings in The Riverbank. Our evenings also include a mulled wine on arrival, a sorbet between your starter and main course, and festive treats at the end of your meal.
Gaze across Falmouth’s scenic harbour and sample unforgettable Cornish cuisine lovingly prepared by our Head Chef Bobby Southworth and his talented team. Every plate, bowl and board that leaves our kitchen is full of flavour, creative flair and top quality ingredients, and festive food is no exception!
Every Friday and Saturday evening in December priced at £39.95 per person!
Please note, to comply with current government legislation, you will be able to book a maximum of six people.
FESTIVE EVENING MENU
Mulled wine on arrival
- Sweet potato and parsnip soup, toasted coconut, chilli and coriander Vg
- Chicken liver parfait, apple and cider chutney, crisp toasts
- Tian of smoked seafoods, tartare pickles, lemon, dill
- Heritage tomatoes, bocconcini, pesto, pine nuts, focaccia croutons
Served with seasonal roasted root vegetables, fresh greens and sprouts
- Individual roast turkey crown, smoked bacon, cranberry sage stuffing, pigs in blankets, roast thyme and garlic roast potatoes, traditional roast gravy
- Roasted butternut and kale tart, new potatoes and beetroot, toasted seeds, rosemary jus Vg
- Grilled fillet of hake, chorizo baked new potatoes, spinach basil salsa verde
- Slow cooked game pie, shortcrust pastry, creamed mash potato, honey roast parsnips, stout gravy
- Blackcurrant sorbet, mulled Seville orange
- Festive Christmas pudding, warm mulled berry compote, brandy cream Vg available
- Baked white chocolate cheesecake, chocolate crumb, warm rum and raisin sauce V
- Gingerbread crème brûlée, clotted cream vanilla shortbread V
- Cheese plate; local cheddar, brie and blue cheeses, biscuits, grapes, chutney (+£5 supplement per person)
- Chocolate gingerbread truffle
- Spiced orange macaroon