Christmas Day at The Greenbank
Christmas Day done The Greenbank way means a jolly great feast with all the trimmings, created using all the best ingredients sourced around Cornwall and the south west. All you need to do is eat, drink and be merry!
‘Tis the season to inlduge!
We are now fully booked for Christmas day lunch – please phone us on 01326 312440 to be added to our waiting list.
Forget peeling the potatoes at the crack of dawn this year. Join us for Christmas Day lunch in Falmouth with all the trimmings instead. We adore food at The Greenbank and proudly won Best Foodie Hotel at the Food Magazine Reader Awards this year, so it’s no surprise that our favourite part of the festive season revolves around all the delicious flavours and hearty winter dishes.
Christmas Day done The Greenbank way means a jolly great feast with all the trimmings, created using all the best ingredients sourced around Cornwall and the south west. Let us fuss over the finer details as we treat our guests to nothing but unforgettable food. All you need to do is eat, drink and be merry.
Arrival Glass of Bubbles
- Roast courgette and tarragon soup, air dried tomatoes, olive oil Vg
- Estate venison scotch egg, tartare pickles, dijon mustard emulsion
- Poached fillet of sole, Cornish crab cake, thermidor cream, lemon oil
- Butter roasted individual crown of turkey, goose and apple farce, cranberry stuffing, duck fat roast potatoes, confit shallots, pigs in blankets, traditional roast gravy
- Grilled local fillet of cod, crab mussel fricassee, potato pearls, baby leeks, peas
- Rosemary lemon lamb rump, pearl barley risotto, pancetta
Confit shallot and squash tatin, courgette and squash spaghetti, olive tapenade Vg
- Christmas pudding, mulled fresh orange, Cointreau cream Vg available
- ‘After Eight’ delice, white chocolate ice cream, cherry star anise compote V
- Eggnog crème brûlée, brandy soaked golden raisins, shortbread V
- Platter of local and Westcountry cheeses served to your table, chutney, celery, artisan biscuits V
£99 per person, served in The Riverbank – please call 01326 312440 to book.