New Year Gala Dinner at The Greenbank
31 December 2021
Gaze across The Greenbank’s scenic maritime views and indulge in a specially crafted menu of all our favourite flavours of the Cornish land and sea. Dazzle in your ritzy attire and relax into 2022 with fabulous food and drink accompanied by smooth music of Gatsby band The Peaky Blinders.
End the year in true Greenbank style with a five-course feast at our glamourous gala dinner. Gaze across the scenic maritime views and indulge in a specially crafted menu of all our favourite flavours of the Cornish land and sea. Dazzle in your ritzy attire and relax into 2021 with fabulous food and drink accompanied by smooth music of Gatsby band The Peaky Blinders.
Champagne on arrival
- Crab and lobster arancini, thermidor cream, dill oil
- Olive, sun blush tomato and halloumi arancini, dill oil Vg
- Seared quail breasts, ham crisp, sherry pickled beets and radish, damson jus
- Sea salt and ginger pressed watermelon, fresh fig, orange, lemon cress Vg
- Cucumber and verbena sorbet, minted cucumber pearls Vg
- Prime roast beef fillet, charred sourdough, fois royale, parmesan truffle mash, charred broccoli, creamed mustard jus
- Whole grilled lemon sole, crab tartare butter, saffron new potatoes, samphire
- Wild mushroom, black garlic and spinach tart, truffle mash, charred broccoli, creamed mustard jus V (Vg on request)
- Chef’s assiette of desserts; our favourite selection of the year’s pudding Vg on request
- Artisan Cornish cheese board, celery, wafers, grapes, chutney V
Your choice of teas and coffees served with chefs treats;
- Cappuccino white chocolate truffle V
- ‘After Eight’ delice V
- Lemon stem ginger shortbread
£109 per person – call 01326 312440 to book.
For our New Year’s Eve parties in both The Riverbank and Water’s Edge, full payment is required at the time of booking and non-refundable from 1st December 2021. Detailed dietary information for all menus is available on request.