WIN a weekend away in Cornwall
This luxury, one bedroom apartment is situated on the ground floor of Kinbrae House and has all the touches you come to expect in a hotel suite, such as complimentary toiletries and a welcoming cream tea on arrival. Bathrobes and slippers, plus fluffy bath towels are provided for your convenience.
Rise early and catch a dawn swim and then a delicious breakfast in the renowned Gylly Beach café with large outside deck. This boutique, holiday home has a super-king zip & link bed (can be made up as a double or twin), a shower room and a gorgeous open plan living room with kitchen, sitting and dining area, plus glorious high ceilings. If you fancy being active then arrange a stand up paddleboard session with WeSUP, or perhaps a moonlit walk is enough to get your heart fluttering.
Curlew has one parking space just a few feet from the building entrance. The shops and restaurants of Falmouth town are just a 10 minutes stroll away, or the nearby tranquil Helford River can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
And that isn't all... the prize also includes a 3 day Fal Mussel Card Visitor giving you unlimited hop-on hop-off travel on our award-winning network of classic ferries, rural bus services and trains. Perfect for making the most of your stay and enjoying wonderful days out around the river.
To enter, simply fill out the form below and tick the boxes! Good luck!
Enter the competition
Terms & conditions
1. The prize is a 3-night weekend stay at Curlew, Kinbrae House in Falmouth for the winner and another adult. (The booking will start at 3.30pm Friday and end 10am Monday).
2. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
3. In the event of a prize being unavailable, Cornish Holiday Cottages reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
4. All normal Cornish Holiday Cottages terms and conditions apply to the booking.
5. The booking must be taken before 16th December 2019 and cannot be taken within school holidays.
6. Offer must be mentioned at the time of booking and cannot be added to a booking already made.
7. Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
8. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
9. The winner(s) is/are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel, travel documents, passports and visas.
10. The booking will be subject to a £100 refundable security deposit, which provided no damage is done’ will be returned within 14 days of departure.
11. All normal Fal Mussel Card Visitor terms and conditions apply, not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for anything else. Only available until 28th October 2019. A pair of St Mawes Ferry day returns will be issued as an alternative between 28th October - 16th December 2019. All sailings subject to tide, weather and circumstances.